Want to help non-profit organisations and give something back to the city you live in or travel to?
JAMUY is a new free online community where anybody can publish activities for a good cause organized by social entreprises or on their behalf (More under https://jamuy.sharetribe.com/en/infos/how_to_use).
It takes only 5 min for you to help a social project by promoting one of their activities on the platform.
Here's a short tutorial to explain you how:
Want to do more?
JAMUY has a team of country / city ambassadors (we are all volunteers) that grows constantly. The role of ambassador can be different depending on your time and preferences - we are very flexible so don't hesitate to reach out to us. The core of the ambassador's role is to dig out and promote activities through the platform as well as other channels, also increasing awareness of the platform and activities to potential users. This would involve getting close to the wide variety of social and cultural organisations and projects, and participating in events and activities that are both fun and a great way to meet interesting projects and people.
You can undertake a variety of tasks depending on your interests, skills and availability. Below are some examples of tasks you may be involved in:
- Search interesting and fun activities for a good cause in your city, be in touch with social organisations and projects as needed
- Promote activities through digital marketing and networks, press, presentations or other channels as per your preference
- Participate in certain activities (according to your preferences), take photos or videos, promote the activities on social media platforms
- Bring other initiatives or creative ways to promote JAMUY and its activities
- Represent JAMUY at social events
- Discuss ideas and suggestions with the rest of the JAMUY team in order to improve our support to social projects
JAMUY Team looks forward to meeting you!
Main site: https://jamuy.sharetribe.com